Fitness sessions at Ramsbottom Pool
Let us help you get into shape!
We have a great selection of sessions on offer suitable for men and women of all levels of fitness, each class has different benefits. All our classes are delivered by our fully qualified and friendly instructors. If you haven't tried any of our fitness classes and are unsure of which one to try, phone Julie our studio co-ordinator on 0161 253 7729. Julie will help you choose the right class for you.
How much do fitness sessions cost?
- Check sports centre prices.
- Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle discount card holders receive a discount on the cost of studio classes.
- All of our studio classes are included in the price of a Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle Membership. Visit our membership options page if you would like to join Bury Leisure.
How do I join in with a studio session?
- •You can book and pay for fitness classes online up to 7 days in advance.
- You can also join in with a studio class by paying at reception (pay-as-you-go customers) or swiping-in at reception (Bury Leisure members).
Fitness session timetable
Aqua Tai Chi
Aqua Tai Chi is practiced in water that is about chest deep and the effects are improved strength, flexibility, balance, coordination and posture. Aqua Tai Chi is also a great exercise to practice if you need to de-stress from your daily life.
Fridays, 1pm to 1:45pm
A workout in the water! A qualified instructor will guide you through a routine in the shallow end of the main pool.
Tuesdays, 1pm to 2pm
Fridays, 10.30am to 11.30am