Radcliffe Leisure Centre fitness sessions
Let us help you get into shape!
We have a great selection of sessions on offer suitable for men and women of all levels of fitness, each class as different benefits. All our classes are delivered by our fully qualified and friendly instructors. If you haven't tried any of our fitness classes and are unsure of which one to try, phone Julie our studio co-ordinator on 0161 253 7729. Julie will help you choose the right class for you.
Book and pay for fitness sessions
All fitness sessions must be pre-booked. Session times and availability are shown in our online booking system. Members can book up to 7 days in advance and pay as you go customers can book up to 5 days in advance.
Book by phone on 0161 253 7000.
Fitness class timetable at Radcliffe Leisure Centre
- Step - 5.45pm to 6.30pm
- Kettlercise - 6.45pm to 7.30pm
- Boogie Bounce - 7:45pm to 8.30pm
- Zumba - 9.30am to 10.15am
- Step - 5.45pm to 6.30pm
- Zumba - 6.45pm to 7.30pm
- Kettlercise - 9.30am to 10.15am
Wellbeing class timetable at Radcliffe Leisure Centre
- Strength and balance - 10.30am to 11.15am
- Otago - 10.30am to 11.15am
- Strength and balance - 11.30am to 12.15pm
How much do fitness sessions cost?
- Check sports centre prices
- Active Lifestyle discount card holders receive either a 25% or 50% discount on the cost of studio classes.
- All of our studio classes are included in the price of a Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle Membership. Visit our membership options page if you would like to join Bury Leisure.
Fitness class descriptions
The ultimate step workout, that makes you feel liberated and alive. One of the fastest ways to tone your bum and thighs, burn fat, improve co-ordination and muscle strength.
Works the entire body. It will help you lose weight and tone up. Suitable for all abilities as options will be given.
Inspired by traditional Latin rhythms and international dance steps, Zumba has got people of all ages falling in love with its infectious music, dance steps and body-beautifying benefits!
Is fab, fun, funky and burns fat. It is a complete exercise programme on a mini trampoline, with a safety bar, choreographed to chart topping inspiring music which includes an extremely effective cardio section! Every muscle in the body is worked - even the facial muscles! *Please note: Boogie Bounce costs £2.50 for Active Lifestyle members and £5 for non-members.
Wellbeing class descriptions
Strength and balance
Gentle exercise class for older, frail adults. Good for new starters. Helps to improve strength and balance and helps to prevent falls.
Gentle exercise class for older, frail adults. Helps to improves strength and balance and helps to prevent falls.