Virtual and instructor-led fitness classes at Castle
In line with government guidance, indoor fitness sessions at Castle Leisure Centre are currently unavailable. Find out about our outdoor fitness sessions.
Let us help you get into shape!
We offer a great selection of virtual and instructor-led fitness and wellbeing classes suitable for all levels of fitness. Whether you want to tone your body, improve your fitness or just have fun we've got a class for you! If you haven't tried any of our fitness classes before and you aren't sure where to start, phone Julie our studio co-ordinator on 0161 253 7729. Julie will help you choose the right class for you.
How much do fitness sessions cost?
- Check sports centre prices.
- Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle discount card holders receive either a 25% or 50% discount on the cost of studio classes.
- All of our studio classes are included in the price of a Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle Membership. Visit our membership options page if you would like to join Bury Leisure.
How do I join in with a fitness session?
- You can book and pay for fitness classes online up to 7 days in advance.
Please make sure that you:
- inform us if it is the first time you have attended the class, we will then give you an induction before the class starts;
- inform us of any health problems you may have;
- bring a water bottle; and
- dress correctly in training shoes, t-shirt or training vest, tracksuit bottoms or shorts. You may be refused entry if your clothing is not suitable..