School holiday multi-sport camps
Multi-sport camps are currently unavailable and will restart as soon as it is safe to do so.
About our multi-sport camps
At our multi-sport camps, children develop their skills and have lots of fun with a wide variety of sports and activities. Qualified coaches deliver all our activities. The camps now have swim fun sessions.
Who are the sports camps for?
For 5 to 12 year olds, of all abilities.
When is the next sports camp?
- New dates will be published here in due course
- Full day - 9am to 5pm
- Half day - 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm
Where is the sports camp?
Castle Leisure Centre, Bolton Street, Bury, BL9 0EZ.
What sports and activities are taking place?
In Castle Leisure Centre:
- Virtual studio classes
- Extreme frizby
- Dance mats
In local parks and the local area:
- Outdoor games at Woodhill Road and Manchester Road parks
- Orienteering in Burrs Country Park
- The Daily Mile - a 15-minute walk outside in the fresh air
- Fun session - A wet and wild fun session with mats, rings and other play equipment in the pool. Helps to build water confidence. Only available for children booked on for a full day (9am-5pm) or half-day (9am-1pm).
How much does it cost?
- Standard charge per day - £20
- Standard charge per half day - £15
- Active Lifestyle discount card - per day - £15
- Active Lifestyle discount card - per half day - £9
Places must be booked and paid for in advance.
How to book and pay
Phone: 0161 253 7000
Call in: Castle Leisure Centre, Bolton Street, Bury BL9 0EZ.