Active Lifestyle junior membership
Our junior membership is a great way for young people to get their 60 active minutes a day. The membership is available to 11 to 15 year olds.
How much does junior membership cost?
The cost of a junior membership is just £39 for 3 months.
The membership fee must be paid up front and in full at the start of the membership. Junior memberships can be repeat purchased every 3 months. The membership fee is non-refundable.
What does a junior member get access to?
As a junior member you will get free access to the following.
- A free induction and fitness programme.
- Qualified, friendly and helpful instructors.
- Our swimming pools.
- Fun sessions in the pool.
- Badminton and squash sessions.
Junior members are also eligible for 10% discount off membership fee for children of Active Lifestyle members.
Where can I use an Active Lifestyle junior membership card?
- Castle Leisure Centre, Bolton Street, Bury.
- Radcliffe Leisure Centre, Spring Lane.
- Ramsbottom Pool & Fitness Centre, Porritt Way.
When can I use my Active Lifestyle junior membership card?
Swimming at Castle, Radcliffe and Ramsbottom pools
Junior members can use their membership for all general public swimming sessions including fun sessions.
Junior badminton and squash times at Castle Leisure Centre
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Saturdays and Sundays, anytime during opening hours.
Want to take out a membership or submit a membership enquiry?
- To arrange a free, no obligation tour at your preferred facility, please complete our online membership enquiry form.
In order to take out a junior membership a parent or guardian must complete a membership application form and parental consent form. A physical activity readiness questionnaire must also be completed before any child is signed-up to a junior membership.
Prior to using the gym, a gym induction must be booked during junior gym opening times.