Active Lifestyle membership
About Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle membership
Active Lifestyle membership offers you so much more than just entrance to the gym. You can also join in with group fitness sessions, go for a healthy swim or try your hand at a range of different sports.
What's more - there is no joining fee and your induction is free.
You can stay active and motivated with our amazing range of fitness options
As an all-inclusive member you will get access to:
- three swimming pools;
- three gyms;
- sports - squash, badminton, table tennis;
- instructor-led group fitness classes;
- Les Mills virtual fitness classes on our big screen;
- instructor-led and MyRide-virtual spin classes with IC7 bikes that feedback real time training, tailored to you;
- aqua aerobics and tai-chi classes;
- a free induction and personalised-fitness programme;
- qualified, friendly and helpful instructors;
- Swimtag to track your swim and take part in monthly challenges;
- Boditrax to get a full breakdown of your body weight, fat/muscle percentage and your metabolic age - set goals and track your progress;
- nutritional advice and tips at weekly 'weigh and go' sessions;
- on-site free parking at Radcliffe and Ramsbottom Pools;
- over 60 gyms and 50 pools across Greater Manchester with a free GM Active membership.
How much does membership cost?
Active Lifestyle monthly membership
Cost is £29.50 per month by direct debit with a minimum 6 or 12 month agreement.
Active Lifestyle annual membership
Cost is £300 per annum (payable in full online or by cash or credit card at the start of the membership).
Active Lifestyle 30-day membership
Cost is £30 (payable in full online or by cash or credit card at the start of the membership).
Where can I use the Active Lifestyle membership card?
- Castle Leisure Centre, Bolton Street, Bury
- Radcliffe Leisure Centre, Spring Lane
- Ramsbottom Pool & Fitness Centre, Porritt Way
Want to take out a membership or submit a membership enquiry?
- To take out a monthly membership paid by direct debit contact our membership team on 0161 253 7000.
- To arrange a free, no obligation tour at your preferred facility, please complete our online membership enquiry form.