Sports booking and payments
You can make online bookings and payments for the following activities.
- Re-booking children's swimming lessons.
- Adult swimming lessons (at Castle and Radcliffe Leisure Centres).
- Badminton courts (at Castle Leisure Centre).
- Squash courts (at Castle Leisure Centre).
- Studio classes.
- School holiday courses and activities.
Register for online bookings
If you haven't used this site before to make online bookings you will need to complete our registration form.
Once you have completed the registration form your user number and password will be emailed to you - you are then ready to make online bookings.
Make an online booking
You will need your user number and password to make an online booking.
Online bookings terms and conditions
Booking changes and cancellations
Should you wish to cancel or make a change to a booking for a class or court you have made, 24 hours notice is required prior to the start time of the activity. If you do not attend an activity you have booked or do not give the required notice you will be liable for a cancellation fee of £5 per activity. In the case of non members, if we receive 24 hours notice then we can issue you with a credit.
Children's holiday activities places may be transferred when 7 days' notice is given. A refund is only provided if we cancel an activity or if a child cannot attend due to sickness and we receive a doctor's note.
Bury Leisure members can cancel courts and classes online. Other users need to phone 0161 253 7000 and follow the instructions to cancel a booking.
- We reserve the right to suspend a membership account where there are arrears against that membership.
- Members are limited to two consecutive peak bookings.