Bury Leisure - session booking and payments
- Due to current coronavirus restrictions all Bury Leisure activities must be booked in advance
- Members can book up to 7 days in advance, pay as you go customers can book up to 5 days in advance
- Register for online bookings
- Book a session online
- Online booking changes and cancellations - terms and conditions
- How to get the iScuba app
- Privacy notice
To be able to book Bury Leisure activities online you will need to register beforehand so that we can email you with your unique user number. Once you have this you can start making online bookings. To register:
- Follow the link below to our booking system
- Select 'New User Full Registration' from the available options
- Select your user type from the list of options eg Active Lifestyle member or pay as you go
- Fill in your personal details
- Set up and confirm a password with a minimum of 8 characters
- Then click continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Accept the terms and conditions to complete your registration and to receive an email with your login details.
Please note: if you experience any problems please contact us on 0161 253 7000 so that a member of our team can assist you.
You can book the following activities online.
- Gym sessions (Castle, Radcliffe and Ramsbottom)
- Swim sessions (Castle, Radcliffe and Ramsbottom)
- Fitness sessions (Castle and Radcliffe)
- Badminton (Castle and Radcliffe)
- Table tennis (Castle and Radcliffe)
- Squash (Castle only)
You will need your user/membership number and password to make an online booking. Payment is also required at the time of booking unless you are an existing member.
Should you wish to cancel or make a change to a booking for a class or court you have made, 12 hours notice is required prior to the start time of the activity. If you do not attend an activity you have booked or do not give the required notice you will be liable for a cancellation fee of £2 per activity. In the case of non members, if we receive 24 hours notice then we can issue you with a credit.
Children's holiday activities places may be transferred when 7 days' notice is given. A refund is only provided if we cancel an activity or if a child cannot attend due to sickness and we receive a doctor's note.
Bury Leisure members can cancel courts and classes online. Other users need to phone 0161 253 7000 and follow the instructions to cancel a booking.
- We reserve the right to suspend a membership account where there are arrears against that membership
- Members are limited to two consecutive peak bookings
As well as booking online you can view, book and cancel sessions via the iScuba app. Members can make bookings up to 7 days in advance. Pay as you go customers can make bookings up to 5 days in advance. Cancellations must be made 1 day in advance.
How to register on the iScuba app if you don't have a password
- Click - Login
- Click - Registered without password
- Complete the User Registration form
- Press 'Register' and wait for a password to be sent to you
How to book a session using the iScuba app
- Select a centre - Castle Leisure Centre, Radcliffe Leisure Centre or Ramsbottom Pool
- To book a gym or swim session - select 'Classes'
- To book a badminton court - select 'Activities'
- Select a date
- Press 'Search'
- Select the session you want to book