Drains and grids

Report a problem with drains or grids

Use this form to report a problem with a drain or grid.   

About problems with drains and grids

Drains and grids collect water that runs off the roads and pavements and have a metal grill cover. Tell us about drains or grids on pavements and roads that are raised or sunken as these may cause a hazard. We also need to know if a drain is blocked, eg if rain water is pooling on the surface and not draining away.

Please answer all the questions in our online form as clearly and accurately as you can to help us deal with the problem you are reporting. 

For information and advice about sewers and water supply pipes, visit the United Utilities website.

Contact for Report a problem