Roads, pavements and highways
Tell us about a pot hole that needs fixing.
Let us know about street lights that are out or not working properly.
Make us aware of issues with flag stones, tarmac, kerbs and verges.
Use this online search to get information about road and street works across Greater Manchester.
Tell us about pot holes, worn or damaged road markings and collapsed or sunken roads.
Find out about our Winter Service, gritting routes, salt bin locations and tips on clearing ice and snow.
Tell us about faulty or missing street furniture.
Report a missing, damaged or dangerous street sign.
Tell us about issues with trees on the highway or council-owned land.
More from Roads, pavements and highways
- Road surface dressing works
- Report a traffic bollard issue
- Street tree pruning programme
- Tree care and management
- Grass cutting
- Abandoned vehicles
- Report a cycle lane or cycle path issue
- Drains and grids
- Dropped kerbs
- Village greens
- Public rights of way - Search on a map
- Street lighting column replacement programme 2020-2024
- Kay Street bridge in Summerseat - widening and resurfacing scheme
- Rochdale Road and Wash Lane in Bury - junction improvement works
- Park Road in Prestwich - repairs and resurfacing scheme
- Glebelands Road in Prestwich - repairs and resurfacing scheme
- Cornwall Drive in Bury - repairs and resurfacing scheme