Roads, pavements and highways
Tell us about a pot hole that needs fixing.
Let us know about street lights that are out or not working properly.
Make us aware of issues with flag stones, tarmac, kerbs and verges.
Use this online search to get information about road and street works across Greater Manchester.
Tell us about pot holes, worn or damaged road markings and collapsed or sunken roads.
Tell us about faulty or missing street furniture.
Report a missing, damaged or dangerous street sign.
Find out about our Winter Service, gritting routes, salt bin locations and tips on clearing ice and snow.
Tell us about issues with trees on the highway or council-owned land.
More from Roads, pavements and highways
- Street tree pruning programme
- Report a traffic bollard issue
- Tree care and management
- Grass cutting
- Street lighting - LED street light replacement programme
- Abandoned vehicles
- Report a cycle lane or cycle path issue
- Drains and grids
- Dropped kerbs
- Village greens
- Public rights of way - Search on a map
- Kay Street bridge in Summerseat - widening and resurfacing scheme
- Bell Lane in Bury - resurfacing scheme
- Woodward Road in Prestwich - resurfacing scheme