The records date back to 1869 for Bury Cemetery, 1906 for Radcliffe Cemetery and 1872 for Ramsbottom Cemetery.
We are currently in the process of computerising cemetery records. We receive many requests to search burial records. When you contact us please help us by providing as much of the following information as you can.
- Location of cemetery (Bury, Ramsbottom or Radcliffe)
- Name of deceased
- Date of birth of deceased
- Date of death
- Gender of deceased (male or female)
- Funeral Director
- Cemetery section (for example, Church of England, non-conformist or Roman Catholic)
- Grave reference
- Your name, address, phone number or e-mail address
A standard fee will be payable if researching your request takes more than half an hour.