Council housing repairs and maintenance

Six Town Housing manage council homes on behalf of Bury Council. This includes repairs and maintenance to your home. You will need to visit Six Town Housing's website to:

  • Report a repair
  • Report emergency out of hours repairs
  • Get information on how long a repair will take
  • Find out about gas servicing
  • Read the charging policy
  • Find out about the Right to Repair Scheme - gives you the right to compensation if a repair is delayed which could threaten your health, safety or security
  • Make compliments and complaints
  • Get information on your safety
  • Find advice on communal areas, dealing with condensation, TV aerials and satellite dishes and our water meter policy.
  • Get information on planned improvements and maintenance to council homes

For further information, see:

Contact for Six Town Housing