Housing information and advice

If you need housing information or advice you can now visit our 'Ask B' website for help on:

  • Homeless prevention or support

  • Eviction

  • Issues with landlords

  • Rent arrears issues

  • Housing benefits

  • Support to stay in your own home

  • Mortgages

  • Finding a place to live

Visit 'Ask B' for Housing Information & Advice

If you are a tenant that has been served a Section 21 Notice or if you are a Landlord serving a Section 21 Notice, go to Section 21 Notice Checklist webpage for advice.


Housing Assessment Team – Housing Advice & Homelessness