Skip to main content

Six Town Housing manage our council owned properties, which includes the repairs and maintenance of them. 

If you rent one of our homes, you can contact Six Town Housing using their website to:

  • report a repair needed on your home
  • report an emergency repair (out of hours)
  • submit a compliment or complaint.

Six Town Housing's website also offers advice and information about your home, including:

  • how long a repair will take
  • the charging policy for certain repairs
  • gas servicing
  • your safety at home
  • communal areas
  • dealing with condensation
  • TV aerials and satellite dishes
  • our water meter policy
  • the Right to Repair scheme, which is your right to compensation if a repair is delayed and could threaten your health, safety or security.

The Six Town Housing website also holds information about planned improvements and maintenance to council homes.