Carers in Employment project
- Do you care for someone and work in paid employment?
- Do you worry about the person you care for when you're at work?
- Do you struggle to balance your caring role with work demands?
Bury Council has been awarded Government funding to support carers remain in paid work. This exciting 12 month research pilot, which is one of only ten funded projects across England, offers:
- A free 12 month pilot to support working carers through the use of assistive technology. For further information about the assistive technology element of the pilot see: Caring responsibilities
- Assistance for carers to help them access support, services and information will be provided by a dedicated officer
- Support and guidance to employers, to better understand how to support working carers.
Each element of the project aims to support working carers to balance their work and caring responsibilities.
Please contact us for further information or to express your interest.