Fitness sessions at Radcliffe Leisure Centre
Studio class timetable for the Christmas and New Year period
All fitness classes at Radcliffe Leisure Centre will begin again in January as follows.
- Tuesdays - Step, piloxing and boogie bounce - 3 January.
- Wednesdays - Zumba - 4 January.
- Thursdays - Step, insanity and zumba - 5 January.
- Thursdays - Boogie Bounce - 5 January
- Fridays - Kettlercise - 6 January.
- Sundays - Family Boogie Bounce - 8 January.
Let us help you get into shape!
We have a great selection of sessions on offer suitable for men and women of all levels of fitness, each class as different benefits. All our classes are delivered by our fully qualified and friendly instructors. If you haven't tried any of our fitness classes and are unsure of which one to try, phone Julie our studio co-ordinator on 0161 253 7729. Julie will help you choose the right class for you.
How much do fitness sessions cost?
- Check sports centre prices.
- Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle discount card holders receive either a 25% or 50% discount on the cost of studio classes.
- All of our studio classes are included in the price of a Bury Leisure Active Lifestyle Membership. Visit our membership options page if you would like to join Bury Leisure.
How do I join in with a fitness session?
- You can book and pay for fitness classes online up to 7 days in advance.
- You can also join in with a studio class by paying at reception (pay-as-you-go customers) or swiping-in at reception (Bury Leisure members).
Fitness session timetable
Classes for strength and body toning
The ultimate step workout, that makes you feel liberated and alive. One of the fastest ways to tone your bum and thighs, burn fat, improve co-ordination and muscle strength.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6pm
A combination of pilates and boxing a great low impact but high intensity workout.
Gentle aqua exercise
Gentle exercise to music with a qualified instructor to soothe aches and pains.
Thursdays, 10.30am to 11.15am
Works the entire body. It will help you lose weight and tone up. Suitable for all abilities as options will be given.
Dance themed classes
Inspired by traditional Latin rhythms and international dance steps, Zumba has got people of all ages falling in love with its infectious music, dance steps and body-beautifying benefits!
Wednesdays, 9.30am and Thursdays, 7.30pm
Classes to help with weight loss
Is fab, fun, funky and burns fat. It is a complete exercise programme on a mini trampoline, with a safety bar, choreographed to chart topping inspiring music which includes an extremely effective cardio section! Every muscle in the body is worked - even the facial muscles! Please note: Boogie Bounce costs £2.50 for Active Lifestyle members and £5 for non-members.
Tuesdays, 7.30pm, Thursdays, 8.30pm, Fridays, 12.30pm.
Sundays, 1pm - Family boogie bounce - £3 adults and £1.50 juniors.
Max interval training to help you really push yourself to your maximum. Great for calorie burn and general body toning.
Classes take place in shallow water and last between 30 minutes and an hour. A great way to get fit, it keeps the heart and lungs healthy whilst toning the body and reducing fat.
Mondays, 10.30am and 6.30pm