The library offers
- Talking books
- Free computer and internet access
- Access to online resources such as Ancestry, Britannica etc
- Access to eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
- Self service machines for loan, return and renewal of items
Regular sessions include
- Councillors' surgeries
- Knitters group - every Friday 2pm to 4pm
- Lego Club - first Tuesday of the month 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- Reading Groups
Council Information Point
The library is a Council Information Point - bringing council services closer to home.
Access available for wheelchair users.
Parking is available outside the library.