Bus Pass - How to apply
You may be eligible to receive reduced rates or even free travel fares from Transport for Greater Manchester, if you have a permanent home address in Greater Manchester and are either:
- aged over 60 or,
- have severe walking difficulties
- are registered blind
- are profoundly deaf and cannot speak or have limited speech that is difficult to understand; or
- have learning disabilities
- cannot use both of your arms
- cannot talk
- are an ex-serviceman or ex-servicewoman with serious walking difficulties as a result of losing a leg; or
- would be refused a driving licence as a result of severe and long-term mental-health problems
If you think you may be eligible you will need to request a Bus Pass application form from Transport for Greater Manchester.
Please note: once you have received and filled out your application form you will need to have it checked and verified by a professional. If you have a sight impairment you can do this in person at Adult Care Connect and Direct.