Recycle more for Bury pledge
If you live in the Borough of Bury you can take our 'Recycle more for Bury' pledge and be in with a chance of winning one of two £50 shopping vouchers donated by The Rock Retail and Leisure.
By pledging to recycle more you will be doing your bit to help save money, help the environment and make Bury the best at recycling.
Recycle more for Bury pledge - terms and conditions for the free prize draw
1. Participation in this free prize draw is open to:
a. adults aged 18 or over that recycle as much of their household waste as they can and who are resident in the Borough of Bury;
b. residents who have taken the 'Recycle more for Bury' pledge.
2. The prize draw will take place annually.
3. The prize is a £50 shopping voucher donated by The Rock Retail and Leisure (there is no alternative cash prize available).
4. The first two names drawn from all collected entries will be deemed the winners.
5. The winning entrant will be drawn at random by an independent person (the judge) not connected with the promotion.
6. The winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or post.
7. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. We reserve the right to draw alternative winners if we are unable to make contact with the original winners within 14 working days of being notified.
9. Entrants agree to take part in promotional activity connected with the 'Recycle for Bury' pledge.
10. The prize winners agree to their name and photograph being posted on this website, on the internet and issued to the media for promotional purposes.
11. The prize quoted is subject to availability and we reserve the right to amend, substitute or withdraw any part of this promotion.
12. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed and by any other requirement as set out in the "Recycle for Bury" pledge. All instructions form part of the rules.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Bury Council.
14. All email addresses will be held by Bury Council and entrants will be automatically registered to receive future updates. On receipt of updates entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe and request that their personal data is no longer stored for this purpose.
15. All personal data will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.