Local Government Transparency
In order to promote openness and transparency, the Government has recommended that all Local Authorities publish key information that helps better understand how the Council is managed and what happens to the money the Council receives.
We are working towards meeting the requirements of the code and this page gives links to the information and datasets. Please note that links will be added to this page as the information is put on our web site.
Available information and datasets
What we spend and how we spend it:
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- We do not have any of these
- Procurement information (tenders and contracts)
- Invoice payment performance
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- Fraud, corruption, whistleblowing, anti-money laudering, anti-bribery etc.
Who we are and what we do:
- Organisation chart
- Senior salaries
- The pay multiple
- Trade union facility time
Land and assets: