Complaints and compliments

Compliments and suggestions

Contact us to make a comment, suggestion, or to pay us a compliment

Complaints about most council services

What to do if you are not satisfied with services provided by the council.

Adult Social Care complaints

Let us know your views or concerns about social care services for adults

Children's Social Care complaints

Make a comment, complaint or compliment about a children's social care issue

Complaints about schools

Who to contact if you want to complain about a school

Consumer complaints

Contact Trading Standards if you are unhappy about goods and services provided by business and traders

More from Complaints and compliments