Children and childcare
Help keep Bury children and young people safe. If you are concerned about a child, report it.
Every year in England there are a number of children waiting for loving adoptive families. Every child deserves a happy home.
Information in relation to children in care or leaving care
Search for details of childcare and holiday activities.
How to access free nursery education, also known as Early Education and Childcare (EEC) for 3 and 4 year olds and also 2 year olds who meet certain criteria.
Information for professionals on how to apply for funding to support children with additional needs.
More from Children and childcare
- Children's Centres
- Children with disabilities
- Children's Trust
- Childminding or starting a childcare business in Bury
- Compliments and complaints - Children's Social Care
- Early Help Family Support Plan
- Childcare sufficiency assessment
- Find more advice, support, activities and services
- Supporting Communities, Improving Lives (SCIL)
- Young carers
- Domestic violence