Adult social care and support
Find out how Adult Social Care can help you and get an assessment.
If you are worried about an 'adult at risk' because of what you have seen, heard or been told find out what to do here
Check if you are a carer, get an assessment for social care help and apply for Carers Allowance.
Apply for, or renew, a disabled parking permit 'Blue Badge' or report a lost or stolen badge.
Find out more and apply for 'universal services' without an adult social care assessment e.g. Carelink, Support at home, Radar keys and affordable warmth.
Visit The Bury Directory for all your Adult and Children's Social Care needs in the community.
More from Adult social care and support
- Bus Pass - How to apply
- Care homes
- Comments and complaints - Adult social care
- Continuing healthcare
- Care costs - Your contribution towards your care costs
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Get involved
- Market Position Statements
- Pay an Adult Social Care invoice
- Supported and retirement Living
- Supporting Communities, Improving Lives (SCIL)
- Volunteer for Adult Social Care
- Staying Well Team