Adult social care and support

Get started with Adult Social Care

Find out how Adult Social Care can help you and get an assessment.

Abuse of an adult at risk

If you are worried about an 'adult at risk' because of what you have seen, heard or been told find out what to do here


Check if you are a carer, get an assessment for social care help and apply for Carers Allowance.

Blue Badge Scheme

Apply for, or renew, a disabled parking permit 'Blue Badge' or report a lost or stolen badge.

Help to stay independent

Find out more and apply for 'universal services' without an adult social care assessment e.g. Carelink, Support at home, Radar keys and affordable warmth.

Find more advice, support, activities and services

Visit The Bury Directory for all your Adult and Children's Social Care needs in the community.

More from Adult social care and support