Bury Light Night
2015 Bury Light Night
This year's Light Night will take place on Friday 16 October 2015 from 6pm.
Join Bury in celebrating a night of light inspired displays and discover unusual happenings across the town centre with a unique arts and culture programme in venues and public spaces. The environmental themed programme includes:
- storytelling, theatre and poetry,
- earthly lights and projections bringing buildings alive,
- bustling markets.
Venues will be open across the town including:
- Bury Art Museum.
- Bury Library.
- The Fusilier Museum and Tourist Information Centre.
- The Met.
- Castle Armoury.
- The Transport Museum and East Lancs Railway.
- The Mill Gate Shopping Centre.
- The Rock Shopping Centre.
There will be happenings for all to discover in the town's public spaces, including at:
- Kay Gardens (outside the Bus and Metrolink Interchange)
- Library Gardens (Silver Street)
- Gallipoli Gardens (Silver Street)
- Parish Church Gardens (The Rock)
- Lions Gardens (Crompton Street)
2015 Bury Light Night programme
For information on Bury Light Night and other events and activities happening in the Bury area contact:
Bury Tourist Information Centre, Fusilier Museum, Moss Street, Bury, BL9 ODF.
Open 10am-5pm (Monday-Friday) and 10am-4pm (Saturdays).
Phone: 0161 253 5111