Bury Light Night
2015 Bury Light Night
Last year's Light Night took place on Friday 16 October 2015 from 6pm.
Bury celebrated a night of light inspired displays and discovered unusual happenings across the town centre with a unique arts and culture programme in venues and public spaces. The environmental themed programme included:
- storytelling, theatre and poetry,
- earthly lights and projections bringing buildings alive,
- bustling markets.
Venues opened across the town including:
- Bury Art Museum.
- Bury Library.
- The Fusilier Museum and Tourist Information Centre.
- The Met.
- Castle Armoury.
- The Transport Museum and East Lancs Railway.
- The Mill Gate Shopping Centre.
- The Rock Shopping Centre.
There were happenings for all to discover in the town's public spaces, including at:
- Kay Gardens (outside the Bus and Metrolink Interchange)
- Library Gardens (Silver Street)
- Gallipoli Gardens (Silver Street)
- Parish Church Gardens (The Rock)
- Lions Gardens (Crompton Street)
2015 Bury Light Night programme
For all the latest updates and highlights from the event like Bury Light Night on Facebook.
For information on Bury Light Night and other events and activities happening in the Bury area contact:
Bury Tourist Information Centre, Fusilier Museum, Moss Street, Bury, BL9 ODF.
Open 10am-5pm (Monday-Friday) and 10am-4pm (Saturdays).
Phone: 0161 253 5111